“Let’s stop talking about soft skills: they’re power skills”
In a nutshell:
These snappy, bite-size video and e-learning courses use humour to ensure staff learn and remember the essential soft skills they will need in their role.
From time management to stress management, each topic covered provides an engaging way to get staff thinking about and understanding the essential skills that create a productive and happy workforce.
- Helping employees develop a range of strategies to manage their time more effectively
- Exploring what it means to be a colleague and developing ways to support each other
- Understanding meeting etiquette and teamwork
- Gaining insight into basic finance skills
What are you waiting for?
“Whatever, train time is game time. You take things so seriously with your planning and prioritising.”
Good to know:
Our ‘Essential soft skills’ collection has been recognised as truly essential by the World Media Festival (GOLD Award), LearnX Live Awards (Best e-learning Design Video) and the International E-Learning Awards.
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Essential soft skills for the workplace’ collection
- Dealing with stress
- Time management and prioritising your work
- Managing yourself
- Basics of finance and budgets
- Understanding behaviour
- Workplace generations