Wellbeing at work
“Good health IS good business.”
In a nutshell:
These snappy, bite-size video and e-learning courses use humour to engage staff as they explore issues around mental health and wellness at work.
From instilling empathy in your management culture to everyday tips for developing happiness habits, there’s everything you need to jumpstart wellness conversations with your staff.
- Providing practical tips to improve employee wellbeing at an organisational and individual level
- Instilling empathy within your management culture
- Empowering employees to feel confident in seeking help
- Understanding how you can embrace failure as part of your culture of continuous improvement
What are you waiting for?
“Huuuge responsibility, tiny little shoulders!”
Team wellbeing for managers
Good to know:
Our ‘Wellbeing at work’ collection is being remarkably well received with bouquets and accolades coming from the World Media Festival (GOLD Award), LearnX Live Awards (Best e-learning Design Video) and the International E-Learning Awards.
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Wellbeing at work’ collection
- Criticism and failure
- Emotions versus evidence
- Getting stuff done
- Happiness habits
- Inside your head
- Personal wellbeing for managers
- Practical wellbeing
- Team wellbeing for managers
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html