“The single biggest problem in communicaton is the illusion that it has taken place.”
George Bernard Shaw
In a nutshell:
These snappy, bite-size videos and e-learning courses use humour to explore the good, the bad and the ugly of communication in the workplace.
The ideal way to encourage your team to discuss how they can work best as a team, present more effectively and ensure that meeting time is never sleeping time.
- Exploring honest and open communication in team settings
- Breaking down ‘silos’ between departments
- Addressing interpersonal conflicts and inappropriate behaviour between staff
- Creating a culture of productive and participatory meetings
- Developing presentation skills
What are you waiting for?
I’ve got a great idea: my idea! (from ‘Meetings: work to a joint solution’)
Good to know:
‘Meetings, bloody meetings’ has become a classic. We’re now onto our third version of it and challenge you to watch it without hitting rewind to start again!
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Communication in the workplace’ collection
- Body language and assertiveness
- Communicating on the phone
- Communicating in writing
- Internal customers and stakeholders
- Meetings, bloody meetings
- Presentation skills