How it helps:
As much as we all know the difference a well-timed cuppa can make, it’s hardly a long-term solution to workplace wellbeing.
Tackle challenges like maintaining a work-life balance, and feeling motivated and connected from afar with these bite-size videos.
- Criticism and failure
- Emotions versus evidence
- Happiness habits
- Personal and practical wellbeing
- What influences your mental health
- Spotting warning signs
- Diet, sleep and exercise
- Staying connected and finding your flow
- Creating a supportive environment
- How to have conversations about mental health and wellbeing
- Understand how to be proactive and create a supportive workplace environment, focused on psychological safety.
- Provide simple and clear guidance on how managers can start conversations around mental health and wellbeing.
- Provide practical tips to improve employee wellbeing at an organisational and individual level.