Influence and negotiation
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
In a nutshell:
These snappy, bite-size video and e-learning courses teach your staff strategies for influencing outcomes and negotiating effectively.
In a humorous, engaging way they reveal how to best employ communication and behavioural tactics to achieve goals.
- Learning how influence can be used at work
- Gaining practical tips on improving team morale
- Understanding the fundamentals of negotiating tactics
- Exploring the most effective way to resolve situations
What are you waiting for?
“You’re going to declare and honest character flaw, something small and then your going to give your strongest arguements ans state – I am not a war criminal!”
Making your case
Good to know:
With not an ounce of negotiation needed, this collection of video e-learningresources was awarded the Silver Award at the World Media Festival.
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Influence & Negotiation’ collection
- Achieving goals and meeting commitments
- Being a ‘people person’
- Why less is more
- How to make your case
- Negotiating tactics
- The benefits of using similarity