“Performance management isn’t dead. The old way of thinking about it is.”
In a nutshell:
These snappy, bite-size videos and e-learning courses encourage your managers to explore the good, the bad and the ugly of how and when to best communicate with their staff.
Each learning gem looks at a different aspect of communication, from the regularity of one-to-ones for effective performance management to the most effective way to handle challenging conversations.
- Developing an understanding of why regular check-ins are essential
- Highlighting how best to identify issues before they become problems
- Exploring ways to manage conflict with staff
- Encouraging effective management of remote teams
- Understanding how to empower employees to take ownership of their own career development
What are you waiting for?
“Focusing on next steps rather than the last month got the best results. All it needed was a little chat.”
Good to know:
These video and e-learning courses walked away with the silverware from the 2020 International e-learning Awards, wonthe World Media Festival GOLD Award and were nominated for awards at EVCOM.
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Performance Management’ collection
- Managing performance everyday
- Performance review: best practice
- Performance review: the appraisee perspective
- Performance review: the managers perspective
- Performance conversations
- Praise and criticism
- Development discussions
- Talking through conflict