Unconscious bias and diversity
“Diversity is being invited to the party…..Inclusion is being asked to dance!”
In a nutshell:
These snappy, bite-size video and e- learning courses use humour to engage staff as they explore the important themes of diversity in the workplace.
From identifying unconscious bias – and addressing it – to understanding why we embrace and promote diversity, discover how your staff can practise inclusion at work.
- Introducing ways to identify unconscious bias
- Understanding the practical steps you can take to change your biased behaviour
- Exploring how a supportive and inclusive culture can be developed at work
- Discovering the many benefits that embracing diversity brings for all
What are you waiting for?
“If you have a brain, you have a bias.”
Good to know:
Among the trophies and awards this collection has won are the Best in Category Grand Award at The World Media Festival Gold, Best e-learning Design Video from LearnX Live Awards and an Honourable Mention at the International e-learning Awards.
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Unconscious bias and diversity’ collection
- Inclusive leadership
- Respect and inclusion at work
- Thinking of others
- Unconscious bias
- Workplace diversity