“In its simplest form, Mental Health is about feeling good and functioning effectively.”
Dr Hazel Harrison
In a nutshell:
Right now 1 in 6 workers are dealing with a mental health problem, such as anxiety, depression or stress. Our engaging video and e-Learning content provides managers with practical tips to support their people and help them perform at their best.
- Understanding how to be proactive and create a supportive workplace environment, focused on psychological safety.
- Providing simple and clear guidance on how managers can start a conversation about Mental Health.
- Setting the groundwork to implement return to work wellbeing plans, to support people returning to work.
What are you waiting for?
“Who’s got time to think about their feelings?!”
What is Mental Health?
Good to know:
- 10 video chapters
- 30 learning lessons
- 10 e-learning courses
- 50 minutes of learning content
- SCORM & interactive video formats
- Embed our videos in your own courses
- Currently available in English
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Mental Health’ collection
- What is Mental Health?
- What influences your Mental Health?
- Spotting the warning signs
- Diet, sleep and exercise
- Staying connected and finding your flow
- Creating a supportive environment
- Starting a conversation about Mental Health
- How to have a good conversation about Mental Health
- Helping an employee struggling with Mental Health problems
- Planning for and supporting a return to the workplace