“Developing soft skills can make or break your career”
In a nutshell:
Teaching soft skills to those new to the world of work isn’t easy. In fact, there are many who have been in the office for decades who could do with training themselves.
We make gaining essential employability and work skills engaging and effective. After all, no-one arrives at your company with a BSc in teamwork, A* grades in communication or an innate sense of how most effectively to manage their time.
- Introducing work skills to employees who are new to the world of employment
- Ensuring meeting, time management and presentation skills are taught to all as they join your business
- Instilling a culture of resilience, self-control and belief in all employees
What are you waiting for?
“Is that a real millennial?”
Good to know:
- 52 video chapters
- 150+ learning lessons
- 630 minutes of learning content
- Embed our videos in your own courses
- English, Spanish, Mandarin, French versions and many more
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Employability and work skills’ collection
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Problem solving
- Time management