Webinar Recording: Life After Lockdown – Remote Management and Cross Cultural Communication
Webinar Recording available now…
As we begin the transition into a ‘New Normal’, it feels like there are more questions than answers. How do we continue to effectively communicate and motivate teams in a new, remote world? And what does this mean for cross cultural communication, with international travel likely to be restricted for the foreseeable future?
In collaboration with Michael Gates – Associate Fellow of the Saïd Business School, Oxford University; we discussed the recent adaptation of remote working. We also offer guidance and some practical tips to help maintain working relationships across the globe during this period of change.
What else are Video Arts doing to support people?
Learning and development is helping shape our new normal and we wanted to help. We rolled out parts of our award-winning library to help during ‘lockdown’, with a focus on homeworking and personal wellbeing.
- Homeworking Learning Pathway – 30 videos, 10 e-Learning courses
- Free Wellbeing Micro-Series – Including videos, podcasts, infographics and courses
- May 2020 – Getting back to work in the ‘New Normal’ online course, featuring Matt Lucas
- May 2020 – Coping with redundancy – content to support these challenging times
- September 2020 – Filming a new Remote Working & Cross Cultural Communication collection
To discover how Video Arts could help you develop your digital learning offering, fill out the form below or contact us here!