Martin Addison, Video Arts CEO, will be speaking at Learning Technologies Exhibition 2018 to share the results of our Learning Index survey and we will uncover the killer stats you need to succeed this year.
Join the seminar or stop by Video Arts wellbeing woodland stand (O3) for your free massage and hear insights from the established home of video learning.
- The top five videos (as voted by our clients) to deliver on your 2018 learning priorities.
- What are the most effective uses of video for learning?
- Why are fewer organisations using YouTube for learning?
- How does video stack up against other media?
- Why did 21% of L&D professionals say they’d be using virtual reality? And why don’t we believe them?
Learning Technologies is Europe’s leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work.
Wednesday 31st January 2018, 09.30 – 17.00
Thursday 1st February 2018, 09.30 – 17.00
Olympia London, London W14 8UX
See more at www.learningtechnologies.co.uk