Coaching and mentoring
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their growth”
In a nutshell:
Coaching is helping people to learn rather than teaching them.
These snappy, bite-size videos and e-learning courses use humour and stories to ensure your managers are engaged as they explore just what it means to coach and how they can inspire their team to develop.
- Creating a coaching culture among both new and established managers
- Understanding the difference between coaching and , mentoring and management – and when best to adopt each approach
- Setting the groundwork for implementing a mentoring scheme – and proving its benefits internally
What are you waiting for?
“I thought this coaching lark was supposed to make my life easier!”
Developing your team
Good to know:
- 22 video chapters
- 60+ learning lessons
- 5 e-learning courses
- 160 minutes of learning content
- SCORM & interactive video formats
- Embed our videos in your own courses
- Spanish, German, French versions and many more
Why laughing and learning work:
People learn best when they’re involved, engaged and entertained.
Discover more about our longer lasting learning.
We don’t bite! Speak to our team about using laughter as a learning aid.
Our ‘Coaching and mentoring’ collection
- Preparing to coach
- Coaching goals
- Coaching tips
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. targets
- One-to-one training
- What is mentoring?
- What makes a good mentor?
- The mentoring contractMentoring traps